Date:   Fri, 22 Feb 2019 01:09:53 +0800
From:   Lisa Williams <king@...l.pcfarm.org.tw>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,

How are you today I hope that everything is OK with you as it is my
great
pleasure to contact you in having communication with you starting from
today, i was just going through the Internet search when i found your
email
address, I want to make a very new and special friend, so i decided to
contact you to see how we can make it work if we can. Please i wish you
will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other
better
and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American presently I live in the UK, I
will be very happy if you can write me through for easy communication so
that we can know each other, I will give you my pictures and details
about
me.

bye
Lisa