Date:   Fri, 22 Feb 2019 10:49:28 +0100
From:   "Stacy" <kosaralo@...a.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: in stock for clearance

Hi,

We wanted to check to see if you received my last email.

We have following items in stock for clearance, pricing is at an all time
low.

Most popular items right now:
- 12 pcs Black Waterproof Long Lasting Makeup Cosmetics Eyeliner
- HUAWEI Honor Band 3 Smartband Heart Rate Monitor Calories
- GEN_GAME Bluetooth Controller Wireless Receiver Bracket Set
- Wireless Muscle Stimulator Body Slimming Training Device
- Super Sound-off USB Creative Gifts Humidifier / Aromatherapy
- V8 Portable Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Combo
- 40X60 HD Mini Monocular Telescope with Tripod
- Double Stainless Steel Garlic Grinder Suitable for Pepper Chillies
- 5 Extendable Recording Microphone Suspension Boom
- Powerful Slingshot Rubber Bands Wrist Catapult Outdoor Equipment
- Baby Nasal Aspirator Electric Nose Cleaner Sniffling Equipment for
- Brake Fluid Bleeder Oil Change Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump
- Beileshi 77561W 60 - 100X LED Currency-detecting Cellphone Clip

Check more items on our web shop at stock pricing.

Please reply back and let me know what item you are interested today, we
will ship the goods to your door at our cost.

Shipping worldwide avaiable,
Delivery within 24 hours, Estimated delivery time 15-25 days (Business
Days).

Just take a look at our website for new items.

Regards,

Stacy Williams