Date:   Fri, 22 Feb 2019 14:22:03 -0800
From:   Mike Kravetz <mike.kravetz@...cle.com>
To:     lsf-pc@...ts.linux-foundation.org
Cc:     linux-mm@...ck.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: [LSF/MM ATTEND] MM track: contig allocation, thp numa, userfaultfd

If there is space available, I would like to attend the MM track of LSF/MM
this year.  This is a somewhat lame request as I have not proposed a topic,
and my mm contributions this past year have been somewhat limited to finding
and fixing bugs hugetlbfs.

Topics in which I am interested and could contribute:
- Contiguous memory allocation.  This seems to be an ongoing feature
  request.  John Hubbard wants a reliable and efficient method to
  obtain provide huge pages.  Zi Yan has put out a bunch of code to
  support an alternate approach.
- THP and huge pages in general.
  - Specific interest in Andrea's NUMA remote THP vs NUMA local non-THP
    under MADV_HUGEPAGE proposal.
- Userfaultfd and Peter Xu approach to write protect support.

--
Mike Kravetz