Date:   09 Apr 2019 17:01:22 -0700
From:   djohnsto@...o.com
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Collaboration

Good day. I am D C Johnston, a broker working with Sikhombo
Wealth Services. We are a wealth management company based in
South Africa. I am contacting you because one of my high profile
clients is interested in investing in your country and has asked
me to look for individuals and companies with interesting
business ideas and companies that he can invest in. He wants to
expand his portfolio and has interest in investing a substantial
amount of revenue abroad. I got your contact when searching the
internet through the directory enquiries and I believe that my
client will be interested in working with you.

As you can imagine, we have not had any prior communication
before so I will be keeping the details to a minimum until I get
a confirmation from you that you are interested in this proposal.
I will then give you more details upon receiving your positive
response. Please provide your direct telephone number as well so
that I can give you a call to discuss further.

Best regards

D C Johnston
Sikhombo Wealth Services