Date:   Thu, 9 May 2019 20:41:31 +0100
From:   Igor Mozolevsky <igor@...rid-lab.co.uk>
To:     ossobserver@...chan.it
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, misc@...nbsd.org,
        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@...ebsd.org>
Subject: Re: Danish FreeBSD Developer hates jews collectively

On Thu, 9 May 2019 at 19:07, <ossobserver@...chan.it> wrote:

> Background: Apparently a FreeBSD developer, a viking looking fellow,
> has been hiding a secret: just as many of his predecessors in the Danish
> cities during WWII (collaborators); He has a disdain for "the jews"
> collectively.

<snip>

Freedom of expression exists to protect the rights of others to
express views one might find distasteful; for a likeable/favourable
expression needs no protection---it's axiomatically welcome. When
opposing views are oppressed through gross generalisation and appeal
to emotion, it is a clear sign that those who oppose a particular
unpalatable expression lack logical argument to oppose it. For that
reason, while I might (or might not) disagree with any particular
expression, I would defend their right to express their views without
fear, and implore others to do same while pointing big fingers of
shame at those who actively suppress or oppress fundamental human
freedoms!

--
Igor M.