Date:   Mon, 13 May 2019 04:48:58 +0000
From:   informator@...chan.it
To:     Randi Harper <randi@...ebsdgirl.com>
Cc:     phk@....freebsd.dk, misc@...nbsd.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        freebsd-chat@...ebsd.org, freebsd-current@...ebsd.org
Subject: Re: Regarding threats to "CoC" you. - You do have recourse - license
 rescission

I'm not seeking remuneration for the information, nor suggesting any
specific attorney, nor will I profit from this is any way. Many of the
programmers are completely unaware of their rights regarding their works
of authorship and the FSF, SFLC and whomever else have been spreading
misleading information. They deserve to know the truth so their works
are not, effectively, converted, while they are cast aside.

As a BSD-grrl you probably have ample experience with such misleading
statements from said outlets in the past, again and again and again and
again.

As for whatever the webhost DNS string means: I don't keep up with
social media.