Date:   Wed, 22 May 2019 18:04:05 +0200
From:   Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@...gle.com>
To:     Tim Bird <Tim.Bird@...y.com>
Cc:     sashal@...nel.org, Tim Bird <tbird20d@...il.com>,
        Veronika Kabatova <vkabatov@...hat.com>,
        Dhaval Giani <dhaval.giani@...il.com>,
        Sasha Levin <alexander.levin@...rosoft.com>,
        Shuah Khan <shuah@...nel.org>,
        Kevin Hilman <khilman@...libre.com>,
        LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        Steven Rostedt <rostedt@...dmis.org>,
        Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@...cle.com>,
        Matthew Wilcox <willy@...radead.org>,
        gustavo padovan <gustavo.padovan@...labora.co.uk>,
        knut omang <knut.omang@...cle.com>,
        Eliska Slobodova <eslobodo@...hat.com>
Subject: Re: Linux Testing Microconference at LPC

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 2:51 AM <Tim.Bird@...y.com> wrote:
> [...]

I would like to give an update on syzkaller/syzbot and discuss:
 - testability of kernel components in this context
 - test coverage and what's still not tested
 - discussion of the process (again): what works, what doesn't work, feedback

I also submitted a refereed track talk called "Reflections on kernel
quality, development process and testing". If it's not accepted, I
would like to do it on Testing MC.