Date:   Sun, 26 May 2019 12:07:55 +0000
From:   mikeeusa@...chan.it
To:     Jeff.Read@...ertCM.com
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Revokist

Lawsuits take money and alot of time, Jeff. No suit has yet been filed:
why do you decree that an issue that is only a few months old is
"settled"? You may have noticed that the Geek Feminists, as far as I
know, have not chosen to re-post the work of authorship in question, nor
do they, as far as I know, distribute it at all, post-revocation. Tell
me, Jeff, what would they be sued for? Their license was revoked and
they have not chosen to redistribute the work or make derivatives
post-revocation.

There was no "attempt": the license _was_ revoked.
It seems you are ignorant of property law, Jeff, along with licensing
and the differences between licenses and license contracts.