Date:   Thu, 6 Jun 2019 22:24:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley@...ive.com>
To:     Kevin Hilman <khilman@...libre.com>, devicetree@...r.kernel.org,
        robh@...nel.org, mark.rutland@....com
cc:     linux-riscv@...ts.infradead.org, Atish Patra <atish.patra@....com>,
        palmer@...ive.com, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Patches for v5.2-rc and v5.3 merge window

+ Rob, devicetree@, Mark

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019, Kevin Hilman wrote:

> Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley@...ive.com> writes:
>
> > Palmer has asked me to collect patches for the v5.2-rc releases and v5.3
> > merge window, so I'll be doing so.  This is just a heads-up so no one is
> > surprised to see 'patch queued' responses from me.
>
> Speaking of v5.2-rc, any chance your DT series will make it for v5.2?

Ideally it would be nice to get acks from the DT folks first for:

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20190602080500.31700-3-paul.walmsley@sifive.com/T/#u

https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/20190602080500.31700-4-paul.walmsley@sifive.com/T/#u

If those come soon, I'd be fine with submitting them for v5.2-rc.  But if
that stretches much further into the v5.2-rc series, it seems best to
schedule it for v5.3.

> I'm hoping to have upstream v5.2 ready for testing in kernelCI, and
> that's one of the last missing pieces.  I just tested it on v5.2-rc3 and
> it's working great with mainline u-boot.

OK, great.  Thanks again for your testing help.

- Paul