Date:   Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:14:45 -0700
From:   Dan Williams <dan.j.williams@...el.com>
To:     Christoph Hellwig <hch@....de>
Cc:     Jérôme Glisse <jglisse@...hat.com>,
        Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@...lanox.com>,
        Ben Skeggs <bskeggs@...hat.com>, Linux MM <linux-mm@...ck.org>,
        nouveau@...ts.freedesktop.org,
        Maling list - DRI developers
        <dri-devel@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        linux-nvdimm <linux-nvdimm@...ts.01.org>,
        linux-pci@...r.kernel.org,
Subject: Re: dev_pagemap related cleanups

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 11:14 PM Christoph Hellwig <hch@....de> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 11:27:39AM -0700, Dan Williams wrote:
> > It also turns out the nvdimm unit tests crash with this signature on
> > that branch where base v5.2-rc3 passes:
>
> How do you run that test?

This is the unit test suite that gets kicked off by running "make
check" from the ndctl source repository. In this case it requires the
nfit_test set of modules to create a fake nvdimm environment.

The setup instructions are in the README, but feel free to send me
branches and I can kick off a test. One of these we'll get around to
making it automated for patch submissions to the linux-nvdimm mailing
list.

https://github.com/pmem/ndctl/blob/master/README.md