Date:   19 Jun 2019 01:35:18 +0200
From:   ATTORNEY AMJAD AHMED <barryessecne@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org RE: URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL FROM ALGERIA

Dear Sir/Madam,

Its really nice contacting you and hope to have a good business
relationship.

I have urgent Investment proposal from Algeria, as i was
informed, and i
think you might be interested.

I was in contact with a high profile past Government Official in
Algeria,
who i happen to legally represent as personal attorney. He
informed me that
he has some huge funds he wish to invest abroad which amounts to
$174
millions of dollars. He has managed to acquire this fund during
his time of
service in the government.

We need help of foreign company or person to help transfer the
funds abroad
for investment after which the funds will be shared by
percentage.

Please inform if you can pose as beneficiary of this funds so
that we can go
into more details.

Also be informed that we can show proof of funds.

As a matter of fact, we can show our ONLINE BANK LOGIN, proving
the
availability of funds, but this depends on if we can trust you
with funds.

I hope to get feedback from you soon.

You can reply to my email:

barryessecne@...il.com

Skype: live:223ae33c5c17f36b

Thanks & best regards

Amjad Ahmed

ATTORNEY GENERAL

27 Rue Ahmed Kara, Said hamdine, Bir Mourad Rais, ALGER

Mobile :+ 213 554 50 73 30

Tel : +213.39.44.54.91 / Fax : +213.23.44.54.90