Date:   Wed, 3 Jul 2019 13:07:04 +0200
From:   joe akaba <kouevigathk@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: hello

Good day, dear

My name is Mr. Joe Akaba ESQ, Working with one of the best
chambers and I write to inform you about the death of my client who
dead as a result of an accident with his family .On the 19th day of August
2017, My late client died as a result of deadly accident without him be
register any of his family member as next of kin to bank where he deposited
a huge amount of money and He died with his family and i have searched for
any other members of his
nearby relative without any fruitful result and it was when the bank
here sent me a notice of their resolution to confiscate he’s estate in line
with their abandoned property.

This is to bring your attention by seeking your consent to present
your name as My late client next of Kin to the bank where he
deposited a huge amount of money before his death Eight million Five
hundred thousand United State dollar .$8.5 million Usd

I have unsuccessfully made several attempts to locate any of my
clients extended relatives, but all to no avail. Please i need your urgent
 respond so that we can move to the bank where the fund is deposited .

Thanks and regards,
Barrister Joe Akaba (Esq)
Principal attorney of
dominion associates