Date:   Wed, 10 Jul 2019 08:41:09 +0100
From:   "Mrs. Aangela Gilbert" <kendellakoffi01@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

With warm hearts I offer my friendship and my greetings and I hope
this letter meets you in good time. It will be surprising to you to
receive this proposal from me since you do not know me personally.
However, I am sincerely seeking your confidence in this matter which I
propose with my free mind and as a woman of integrity. My name is Mrs.
Aangela Gilbert. I am terminally ill and have decided to donate the
inheritance I got from my late husband to you. I have been diagnosed
of acute cancer for about 2 years now. From all indication my
condition is really deteriorating and my doctors have courageously
advised me that I may not live all that long; this is because the
cancer has reached a critical stage.

In my present condition life is without meaning to me and hope has
since eluded me. Each day I give my entire existence a thought, I feel
over powered by gloom and despair, also saw nothing but death lurking
around. All these are my reasons for deciding to donate my inheritance
for charity in which you have been favored as the beneficiary. I must
tell you that I was truly touched by my inner mind to take this
decision and I will advise you don’t see your windfall as avenue for
pleasure spree but should see it as an opportunity to help others
especially the Orphans, the widows and less privileged people. Always
put me in your prayers and ask God to forgive my sins and trespasses.

I shall be undergoing major operations in less than two weeks from
now. If you are sure that you will use the donated fund as I have
advised here, get back to me for more details.

Thanks and kind regards.

Mrs. Aangela Gilbert