Date:   Wed, 17 Jul 2019 23:59:38 +0000
From:   Florance Yaogo <floranceyaogo@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Greetings.

Greetings.
I request your co-operation in my desire to find a foreign partner who
will assist me in the relocation and investment of a deceased
customer’s abandoned fund in the bank where i work. i am his personal
Accountant before his accidental death.

Furthermore, i would like to share this information with you in line
with this inheritance fund (USD $19.3 Million Dollars) Nineteen
Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars.

I am counting on your sense of confidentiality as it is my desire that
you keep this business transaction secret to yourself.

Therefore if you are interested kindly get back to me without further
delay for more details on how we could proceed.

Madam Florance Yaogo.
My private Phone number and WhatsApp +226- 64-19-73-97.