Date:   Sat, 03 Aug 2019 10:33:45 +0000
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <ywecrn@...tonmail.com>
To:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Looking for Odenix developers.

Hello.

I am Ywe Cærlyn, from Norway, known in the Indie Computer Usergroup Scene, since the early 90s  with top results. Now as part of my research, that was top 1% on academia.edu, I suggest a Fair Labour compliant patchclass for BSD, with integrated online currency, for those with netjob skills.

Meaning for instance finely presented news, where reporters can upload their media, set attributes for re-use and not, and get royalites automatically, and everyone potentially could be part of this, and all content creators.

Representing a universalized and well indexed file directory for all files published:

OTTP://Category/Subcategory/Country/15.000km2 zone/Person/Groupings(can be several) (Odenic Transfer Text Protocol)

With pop statistics pr. folder, and file information field with commentary option, neatly presented.

Supporting 4K (8K subpixel precise), small form factor, 24bit audio, low-jitter I/O (200uS max OS jitter).

Peace (Go With Thee).
Ywe Cærlyn
Odenix Net-Trade Patchclass for BSD.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR3gmLVjHS5A702wo4bol_Q