Date:   Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:43:42 +0100
From:   frederic koute <frederic55koute4444@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Greetings to you Contact my secretary immediately From Dr
 Frederic, Your Compensation

Dear Greetings to you Contact my secretary immediately From Dr
Frederic, Your Compensation for your past efforts Compliments of the
day and God's blessings. I am glad to inform you that I have
successfully completed the transaction. The money has been transferred
to Switzerland. I succeeded through the assistance  of my new business
partner from the United States of America. Currently I am in India
with him for a business trip.

However, I did not forget your past efforts in helping me then though
you weren't able to complete the project with me but honestly, I still
appreciate your past efforts. In appreciation towards your assistance,
we jointly mapped out the sum of (US$900,000.00) and wrote in your
favour a certified bank cheque, payable to your account only which was
left with my secretary and you are expected to contact her immediately
and negotiate with her the best way to send it to you.

Contact my secretary immediately you receive this mail at her contact
information below and negotiate with her the best and safest way you
want her to send the bank draft to you. Name: Mrs. Joy Max, Call +229
66836241,  Email Address: mrsjoymax229@...look.fr, Once again, thank
you very much and remain blessed with your family.Let me know as soon
as you receive your bank draft.

Best Regards,

Dr Frederic H Koute,