Date:   Sat, 21 Sep 2019 11:56:42 +0100
From:   " Mr.sallm S_a_l_i_f.," <nrk806604@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: r__.sallm Salif,___.,

Good Day

 I am Mr.sallm Salif,, a regional managing director (CORIS BANK
 INTERNATIONAL) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, in my department we have
 US$9,500.0000 million united state dollars, to transfer into your
 account as a dormant fund.If you are interested to use this fund to
 help the orphans around the world contact and send me your personal
 information for more details:

 Your full names..........
 Your country of origin..........
 Your occupation..........