Date:   Tue, 05 Nov 2019 01:54:25 +0000
From:   nipponmail@...email.cc
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Ruben Safir: Could you help RMS out?

Dear Ruben Safir;

	I would like to ask you if you could do your friend a favor. Your man
Richard Matthew Stallman. From my observation you and he are from the
same community, if you understand my meaning. What RMS probably needs is
very simple; something all men need: a young bride.

	Now, the reform/liberal synagogue known as the FSF hasn't helped him
out in this needed way, infact some of their number have behaved, how
shall we say, as a congregation that is adversarial to RMS: a
congregation of adversary, (you can translate that to another language
or two and understand that meaning in a more coloured way (translate it
to hebrew, the word adversary))

	You seem like an orthodox man, a mensch perhaps. Is not RMS a mensch in
the way he has helped so many? So could you help him out,
community-member to community-member? (Wrj gb Wrj). You could get a nice
girl from Israel, in an orthodox economically challenged living space;
who's humble, cute, young, and nice: and have RMS say "sayonorah" to the
country that hates him: America (and the people that hate him (whites.))

	Look: words are nice, sometimes they hurt, but they aren't nothing: but
they are very little. You know what your friend needs, your fellow.
Please just make it happen. Does RMS have to be tortured till his dying
day never feeling wanted? Comon, help your guy out.

Sincerely;
Some guy.

----------

(Notes:	I will say I was hurt by RMS's reversal regarding his stance in
question recently: it was sorta like a stab in the gut: but I kinda had
heard he had changed his mind on that through a leak on a wiki page
months earlier. The thing is his enemies aren't going to accept this
reversal; even if he comes out and says all paedos should be jailed
forever (I kinda expect this next): RMS you were right the first second
and third time)

(Also that woman you're accusing of libel, and saying should be sued and
shunned: quoting RMS on paedophillia is not libel. The only way you
would win that suit is if you used a Jewish Lawyer, and had a Jewish
Judge, to rule against the goyish woman based on pure nepotism (which is
fine: you help eachother out: Please ACTUALLY help RMS gain HAPPINESS in
his life: how long does he have left? Get a move on please Ruben: HELP
YOUR MAN GET A YOUNG JEWISH BRIDE AND BE HAPPY (Perhaps like Agatha
(fourchan's favorite young jewish girl))). And your ruling would
basically be saying "RMS's staunch rejection of paedophilla is absolutly
correct, and his previous ideas were wrong; how dare you bring them up)

I agree with RMS's opinions that were deemed "disgusting" by the woman
you were fighting with.
I do not agree with his reversal. But I guess I am "libel"ing him too by
supporting his TRUE opinions over the INDUCED opinions he has been
forced to adopt (which, sadly, will now be his TRUE opinions forever :(
)

[I just want what's best for him: and what is good comes from within us:
it's programmed in, can't be changed, help him out Rueben. Don't be an
American. Be You.]