Date:   Wed, 06 Nov 2019 22:04:37 +0000
From:   gameonlinux@...chan.it
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Coreboot vs Libreboot - GNU: Please use Coreboot without the
 blobs (compile time option). - Local politics in Software

Andy: RMS was the victim of such local politics/religion (one can see
said US belief system as a religion); his enemies opened the door.

And it is local. Even the foreign-to-us people that were attacking RMS
and had him physically thrown out of his home at MIT were following
local-American morals and beliefs, even if some of them were in Europe.

I am just expressing a weak opposition to what they used against RMS.

If they are able to call for RMS' removal from his OWN project (and yes:
GNU is _his_ project), and they have threads on this that go on for
centuries on -devel lists, and this is fine (it is seen as fine), then
they have already opened the door.

They would like it to be closed after they said their piece, ofcourse.

They even got RMS to recant! RMS, recanting!
After they pressured him, and had him thrown out with bouncers from
where he lived for 40 years. Because he offended /their/
religion/local-politics (which are global because the demon won't leave
anyone alone)