Date:   3 Dec 2019 03:10:09 -0500
From:   "Charles" <hj@...ensradiostation.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Hope to get your reply within 48 hours

Hello and good day,

My name is Charles, and I am contacting you to know first and
foremost, if your private or company bank account in Japan or
elsewhere can receive a total of 15 Million US Dollars
(Approximately 1.6 Billion JP¥) at the shortest notice? If yes,
then kindly reply for further and complete details.

Expecting your reply as soon as possible because we have limited
time to have this fund in your nominated bank account.

Doumo Arigatou.

Charles Renfroe.
Toronto-Canada