Date:   Sat, 7 Dec 2019 12:18:32 -0500
From:   "J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@...ldses.org>
To:     Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:     linux-nfs@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] nfsd change for 5.5

On Sat, Dec 07, 2019 at 12:14:02PM -0500, bfields wrote:
> Please pull
>
>   git://linux-nfs.org/~bfields/linux.git tags/nfsd-5.5
>
> for nfsd changes for 5.5.
>
> This is a relatively quiet cycle for nfsd, mainly various bugfixes.
>
> Possibly most interesting is Trond's fixes for some callback races that
> were due to my incomplete understanding of rpc client shutdown.
> Unfortunately at the last minute I've started noticing a new
> intermittent failure to send callbacks.  As the logic seems basically
> correct, I'm leaving Trond's patches in for now, and hope to find a fix
> in the next week so I don't have to revert those patches.

Oh, also, not included: server-to-server copy offload.  I think it's
more or less ready, but due to some miscommunication (at least partly my
fault), I didn't get them in my nfsd-next branch till this week.  And
the client side (which it builds on) isn't merged yet last I checked.
So, it seemed more prudent to back them out and wait till next time.

--b.