Date:   Wed, 22 Jan 2020 13:44:15 +0100
From:   Ywe Cærlyn <YCaer@...nixdev.eu>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Was: Fair Pay In Cyberspace

To put the final driving force behind this project, I   have also
realized a zén (chan philosophy) name   of the divine, in the project
"I/T Eon  Enligthenment".

As all information is factorized right in I/T Sys,   with compatibility
back to Adams tablet, suiting   chan philosophy ("zén"), Islam and
scientific  monotheism, many will  ofcourse want the  standard paradigm,
and this is  what this project  is about.

No unnatural restrictions of three-letter  paradigms, but natural
resources in the right  place, such as monotheism is. And ultimately
scientific monotheism, and observation of all  things, is realizing one
creator, and  enligthenment.

So my research on history and philosophy is   concluded in four projects
now:

I/T Sys - a fair pay interface system for the whole   of internet,
compatible with all information back   to Adams tablet, the original
source of what   became fair pay principles, and definer of Shaytan  (or
psychopath, the enemy of your wording of   choice). Reading also society
for technocracy,  which means groupings, which take information  further
to leader, as a filter of relevance, and  product quality.

I/T Eon Enligthenment - Here I realize a chan  philosophy ("zén") - name
of the divine, answering  the current cultural  dynamic, fusing chan
philosophy, Varanger faith, Islam and scientific  monotheism as one
stronger monotheism,  respecting all developed schools.

I/T Partiet - Norwegian for The I/T Party, a  suggestion for a political
party, where the   democracy is perfected in I/T.

I/T Trance Star - about the original rave culture, an  example of a
culture that really was a push for the  same. Suggesting fair pay
integration of tracker  files, which I always found to be a superior
format.   Still today, the earliest files, can be played back in  24bit
96khz uncompressed, with modern  (4- band) mastering, level tweakable if
wanted. With   Polyphase Resampling, without interpolation  errors.

All linked here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjdZU88Jtu3_HL_N0_KkiA

Peace.
Ywe Cærlyn,
Initiative-Taker, Philosophy, Researcher with top  1% research on
academia.edu.
I/T Sys.