Date:   Mon, 27 Jan 2020 19:14:02 +0100
From:   Borislav Petkov <bp@...e.de>
To:     Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:     x86-ml <x86@...nel.org>, lkml <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] x86/microcode for 5.6

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 10:02:31AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> Early-onset something or other..

:-) Same here.

> No, it's fine. I'll figure it out and maybe remember next time.

I'll try to remember to point that out in the pull request message next
time.

> I do prefer signed tags even from kernel.org, and maybe you can
> encourage the other tip people to sign things too one day ...

Yap, just did and I'll try to work on them in the future. But I'm sure
you know how some of them are stubborn and unwilling to change their
ways.

:-)

--
Regards/Gruss,
    Boris.

SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg