Date:   Mon, 3 Feb 2020 18:53:23 +0000
From:   "Mr. Mohammed Diallo" <omarkabore362@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: As-salaam Aliekum....

Dear Friend,

Peace be upon you,

Please kindly pardon me for any inconvenience this letter may cost you
because I know it may come to you as a surprise as we have no previous
correspondence. I got your contact as I was searching for an assistant
in your country, and this is why I decided to appeal to you as a
matter of urgency about ($15.000,000 Million) United State Dollar. It
is an unequivocal fact that we’ve not met nor communicated before but
due to the true revelation that I should share this with you.

My name is Mr. Mohammed Diallo. Accountant of integrated finance of
Coris Bank International here in West Africa, Thus for your indulgence
and assistance (morally and financially), i propose a 40% share of the
total amount to you after receiving the funds successfully, and i need
your assurance of trust that you will not deny me my share once the
fund is credited to your personal bank account, so kindly state your
interest by replying immediately and I shall furnish you with details
and procedures preceding the transaction, and here is our Coris Bank
web link (www.coris-bank.com) you can go through it for more
information’s you may like to know. Hoping to receive your reply to my
private E-mail (mrmohammeddiallo@...il.com).

Best Regard.
Mr. Mohammed Diallo