Date:   Mon, 3 Feb 2020 14:13:27 +0100
From:   KELVIN SANDURU <infofamond@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT AS CONFIDENTIAL

 My Good Friend,

   I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found
your email contact in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory
here in Burkina Faso.Firstly I would like to introduce my self, I am
Mr. Kelvin Sanduru,the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting
unit foreign remittance department of AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

  With due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you
regarding one of our client who died in the Car fatal accident  with
all the members of his family.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank in my department we
came across a very huge sum of money belonging to the deceased
person,and his fund has been dormant in his account with the bank
without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or
relation before our discovery to this development this business
transaction will be very beneficial to both of us at the end if you
can adhere to my instructions.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to
enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during
the time of execution, The amount involved is USD $5.5000,000.(Five
Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.) Meanwhile the
whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as
the benefit next of kin to the deceased, will be forward to you upon
your acceptance information will be relayed to you as soon as you
indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit
your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position
in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a
foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side
during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the
actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will
forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of Oath to
the bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the
money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be, after due
verification and clarification to designated bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free,
On smooth conclusion of this transaction, both of us will be entitled
to 45% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% for any incurable
expenses that will come during the transfer,then 5% for charity
organization(motherless baby home)in any country of your choice.You
have been advised to keep this as a top secret as we are still in
service and intend to retire from service as soon as we conclude this
deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in the bank until you
confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your
country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages
previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or
any other country you may advice us to invest in.

Remember as an insider of this deal all the necessary and relevant
information will be sent to you when I hear from you. If you think you
are capable and will be committed to making this deal successes send
me an email as soon as possible to confirm your interest.

Best Regards
Mr. Kelvin Sanduru

TREAT AS URGENT AS CONFIDENTIAL