Date:   Tue, 4 Feb 2020 13:22:05 +0000
From:   Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:     Michal Simek <monstr@...str.eu>
Cc:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] arch/microblaze patches for 5.6-rc1

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:08 AM Michal Simek <monstr@...str.eu> wrote:

> please pull the following patches to your tree.

Ugh. I only noticed after doing a couple of other pulls that you
*just* rebased or created most of the commits in here.

Why was this done? Why are you sending me stuff that was done minutes ago?

The merge window is not for doing development. It's for asking me to
merge stuff that was ready *before* the merge window.

I've pulled it and since it's just microblaze I'm not going to do the
work to reset and re-do the other pulls I've done, but if this happens
again and I notice in time, I will stop pulling from you.

Because no, this is not acceptable.

             Linus