Date:   Sun, 23 Feb 2020 11:03:56 +0000
From:   whywontyousue@...fu.club
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:     rms@....org, bruce@...ens.com, bind-users@...ts.isc.org
Subject: Re: General Discussion about GPLness

Dear Stephan von Krawczynski;

Universal City Studios Inc v Reimerdes, piece of shit.

"[The court] reasoned that Ferret consumers who used the Ferret as a
plug-in to the Real Player altered the Real Player user interface by
adding the Snap search button or replacing it with the Stream box search
engine button. The court concluded that the plaintiff raised sufficently
serious questions going to the merits of its claims to warrant an
injunction pending trial"

Want to violate the linux kernel copyright, you fucking piece of shit?
Yes you do. Yes modifying the running kernel with violating pieces is
copyright infringement, you fucking piece of shit. Yes you should be
sued. Just as Open Source Security (Grsecurity) should be sued for their
violations (of section 4 and 6 of the linux kernel copyright license
(they're also violating the GCC copyrights too)).

Will they be sued? Will you be sued? No: Linux copyright holders are
scared little wageslave worker bees. They aren't going to sue you;
sorry. Why are you even announcing you intent to violate the copyright?
Why even give these dogs such intellectual deference?

I wish OpenSourceSecurity would be sued. I wish you would be sued. But
linux WERKIN MAHN wage slave piece of shit idiots won't do it: I hate
them much more than I hate the violators. Complete Dogs. They could move
from strenght to strenght, from victory to victory; but they're scared
for their "JEHRB"s. I have to say: white men are pathetic scum. If Linux
was built by others there would rightfully be lawsuits.