Date:   Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:43:33 -0700
From:   Shuah Khan <skhan@...uxfoundation.org>
To:     "Bird, Tim" <Tim.Bird@...y.com>,
        "open list:KERNEL SELFTEST FRAMEWORK"
        <linux-kselftest@...r.kernel.org>,
Cc:     Kevin Hilman <khilman@...libre.com>,
        Michael Ellerman <mpe@...erman.id.au>,
        Shuah Khan <skhan@...uxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] Kselftest integration into Kernel CI

On 2/28/20 10:50 AM, Bird, Tim wrote:

> [...]

Testing compilation and install issues is very valuable. This is one
area that hasn't been test coverage compared to running tests. So it
great if you can help with build/install on linux-next to catch
problems in new tests. I am finding that older tests have been stable
and as new tests come in, we tend to miss catching these types of
problems.

Especially cross-builds and installs on arm64 and others.

>> Detailed report can be found here:
>>
>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/11nnWOKIzzOrE4EiucZBn423lzSU_eNNv/view?usp=sharing
>
> Is there anything you'd like me to look at specifically?  Do you want me to start
> at the bottom of the list and work up?  I could look at 'vm' or 'timens'.

Yes you can start with vm and timens.

thanks,
-- Shuah