Date:   Fri, 6 Mar 2020 12:42:03 +0800
From:   Alex Shi <alex.shi@...ux.alibaba.com>
To:     Hugh Dickins <hughd@...gle.com>, Qian Cai <cai@....pw>
Cc:     Matthew Wilcox <willy@...radead.org>,
        LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        Andrew Morton <akpm@...ux-foundation.org>, aarcange@...hat.com,
        daniel.m.jordan@...cle.com, hannes@...xchg.org,
        khlebnikov@...dex-team.ru, kirill@...temov.name,
        kravetz@...ibm.com, mhocko@...nel.org, mm-commits@...r.kernel.org,
        tj@...nel.org, vdavydov.dev@...il.com, yang.shi@...ux.alibaba.com,
        linux-mm@...ck.org
Subject: Re: [failures] mm-vmscan-remove-unnecessary-lruvec-adding.patch
 removed from -mm tree

在 2020/3/6 下午12:17, Hugh Dickins 写道:
> On Thu, 5 Mar 2020, Qian Cai wrote:

> Very likely related.

Hi all,

Apologize for the trouble!
And Many thanks for you all for the report!
Obviously, I missed memory stress testing which I should do. Apologize again!

Qian Cai,
Which test case are you using? Could you share the reproduce steps for me?

Hugh,
Many thanks for help! I will seek some memory stress case and waiting for your case.

Thank you all!
Alex