Date:   Wed, 11 Mar 2020 09:34:22 +0100
From:   Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@...aro.org>
To:     Sowjanya Komatineni <skomatineni@...dia.com>
Cc:     Jon Hunter <jonathanh@...dia.com>,
        Bitan Biswas <bbiswas@...dia.com>,
        Adrian Hunter <adrian.hunter@...el.com>,
        Naresh Kamboju <naresh.kamboju@...aro.org>,
        Jens Axboe <axboe@...nel.dk>,
        Alexei Starovoitov <ast@...nel.org>,
        linux-block <linux-block@...r.kernel.org>,
        lkft-triage@...ts.linaro.org,
        open list <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-mmc@...r.kernel.org" <linux-mmc@...r.kernel.org>,
        Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>,
        John Stultz <john.stultz@...aro.org>,
        Faiz Abbas <faiz_abbas@...com>,
        Thierry Reding <treding@...dia.com>,
        Anders Roxell <anders.roxell@...aro.org>,
        Kishon <kishon@...com>
Subject: Re: LKFT: arm x15: mmc1: cache flush error -110

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 01:19, Sowjanya Komatineni
<skomatineni@...dia.com> wrote:

> On 3/10/20 4:10 PM, Sowjanya Komatineni wrote:

> >> mmc_sleep() also needs update to force R1B when host sets capability
> >> MMC_CAP_NEED_RSP_BUSY

Yes, I am on it! Thanks!

> > Tested patches and they work good.

Great, I am adding your tested-by tag then.

> Sent sdhci-tegra v2 patches
>
> - includes busy wait mode programming based on cmd busy_timeout
>
> - enables MMC_CAP_WAIT_WHILE_BUSY

Sounds great, but I don't see the patches on the mailing list, nor did
they reach the mmc patchtracker.

Seems like you probably need to check your email settings when sending patches.

Kind regards
Uffe