Date:   Sat, 21 Mar 2020 09:37:17 -0700
From:   "Mrs. Emily Robberto " <mrs.aishamuammar.gaddafi@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Greetings

Greetings
I Am  Mrs. Emily Robberto  , Citizen of U.S.A.,
I am suffering from brain cancer and Cardiovascular Disease, I need
your urgent assistance to execute an orphanage project with the sum of
($9.5 million America dollars)  Nine million Five hundred thousand
Dollars, Only reply back when you know that you are a God fearing
person also capable to use the fund according to my instructions.
I shall give you more  details when I receive your positive respond.
God be with you
Thanks
Mrs. Emily Robberto