Date:   Mon, 23 Mar 2020 19:07:08 +0200
From:   "Mrs.favor adams" <unionwestern716@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please response back to me

ATTENTION:

I received encouraging information about you and how trusts worthy you
are. I am delighted with such useful information. My name is Mrs.favor
adams I am the manager of auditing and accounting department at BANK
OF AFRICA (B.O.A) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

In my department i discovered an abandoned sum US$5.5 million
usdollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer
whodied along with his entire family on July 2009 in a plane crash.
Sincewe got information about his death, we have been expecting his
next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release
itunless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the
deceased.

Unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or
relationdied alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody
behind forthe claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now
decided to make this business proposal to you, so that the money can
be release to your account as the next of kin. And I agreed to offer
you 50% of this money as my foreign partner after confirmation of the
fund in your bank account.I just need your services in a confidential
matter regarding (fund) in my bank.This requires a private
arrangement.

You will receive these funds under legitimate arrangement that will
protect both of us. All legal documents will be carefully worked out
to ensure a risk free transfer. 50% of the total sum would be your own
portion at the end of this deal.

The said sum is the profit / interest my branch realized during a
period of 10 banking years. Further details will be sent to you as
soon as possible.You should contact me immediately as soon as you
receive this letter.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs.favor adams