Date:   Tue, 14 Apr 2020 00:46:08 +0800
From:   Gao Xiang <hsiangkao@....com>
To:     linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org, linux-erofs@...ts.ozlabs.org
Cc:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, Chao Yu <yuchao0@...wei.com>,
        Li Guifu <bluce.liguifu@...wei.com>,
        Miao Xie <miaoxie@...wei.com>, Fang Wei <fangwei1@...wei.com>,
        Lasse Collin <lasse.collin@...aani.org>
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] erofs-utils: release 1.1

Hi folks,

A new version erofs-utils 1.1 is available at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xiang/erofs-utils.git tags/v1.1

It's actually a maintenance release including the following updates:
  - (mkfs.erofs) add a manual for mkfs.erofs;
  - (mkfs.erofs) add superblock checksum support;
  - (mkfs.erofs) add filesystem UUID support;
  - (mkfs.erofs) add exclude files support;
  - (mkfs.erofs) fix compiling issues under some specific conditions,
                 mainly reported by various buildbots;
  - (mkfs.erofs) minor code cleanups;

EROFS LZMA support is still ongoing, and the previous preliminary
progress is available at
 https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200229045017.12424-1-hsiangkao@aol.com
and
 https://lore.kernel.org/r/20200306020252.9041-1-hsiangkao@aol.com
some minor updates I'd like to send out with the next WIP version.

In addition, as discussed with Lasse before, XZ Utils liblzma would
probably support fixed-sized output compression officially later
as well. But it may need some more time then.

Recently I have little time for features due to struggling with my
upcoming English test which has been greatly impacted (delayed) by
corona. While I'm still keeping up with community by email and
available for all potential issues and/or responses if any.

Thanks,
Gao Xiang