Date:   Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:24:12 +0000
From:   Daouda Ali <mralidaouda@...il.com>
To:     daoudaali2200@...il.com
Subject: INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

It’s my pleasure to contact you through this media because I need an
investment assistance in your country. However I have a profitable
investment proposal with  good interest to share with you, amounted
the sum of (Twenty Eight Million Four Hundred Thousand United State
Dollar ($28.400.000.00). If you  are willing to handle this project
kindly reply urgent to enable me provide you more information about
the investment funds and the project.

I am waiting to hear from you through this my private
email(daoudaali2200@...il.com) so we can proceed further.

Best Regards.
Mr. Daouda Ali.