Date:   Wed, 29 Apr 2020 18:54:39 -0700
From:   Mrs Menakor Eleanor <mrs.menakoreleanor@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: COMPENSATION

Dear Old Friend

I know you may have forgotten me, I am very happy to inform you about
my success in getting the money transferred under the co-operation of
a new partner from Venezuela. Presently I am in Venezuela with my
partner for investment  projects; I told you that I rather die to miss
this opportunity. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it

failed us somehow. Before my living Burkina Faso I left a complete sum
of ($850.000.00) with the western union money transfer to transfer to
you as your compensation. Now you are to contact the western union for
them to commence on your payments, Ask them to send you the
(U$850.000.00) which I kept for your compensation for all the past
efforts and attempts to assist me in this

transfer. Here is the western union money transfer section

Director: John Emmanuel
Tel +226-56 83 57 99
Email.{westernuniontransfer.WU@...ancier.com}

Remember I have already forward this instruction to them and they will
be expecting you to contact them to

commence on your transfers.
Bye and stay bless,

but never forget to inform me whenever you received all your money.

Thanks and God bless you

Sincerely

Mrs. Menakor Eleanor