Date:   Tue, 5 May 2020 07:00:10 -0700
From:   Mrs Suzara Maling Wan <dr.jubrilubaro197@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: HELLO

i am Mrs Suzara Maling Wan from (Philippine) but based in West Africa
Country since eight years as a business woman dealing with gold
exportation, I have a dream and desire of building an orphanage home
in your country, and i have a deposit fund to the project, but
presently my health condition we not allow me to carry out the project
my self, now my doctor has already told me that I have just few period
of time to leave because of my ovarian cancer disease, can you help
fulfill this project.

If you have the mind to help me in this project, contact me privet
email address  for more details on the way forward

With kind Regards,
Mrs Suzara Maling Wan