Date:   Sun, 10 May 2020 18:05:11 +0430
From:   Mahmood Naderan <mahmood.nt@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Using a custom LDFLAG for all objects and binaries

Hi
I would like to modify the kernel makefile in a way to include
--emit-relocs for every file that is linked during the process of
kernel make.
I see

KBUILD_HOSTLDFLAGS  := $(HOST_LFS_LDFLAGS) $(HOSTLDFLAGS)
LDFLAGS_MODULE  =
LDFLAGS_vmlinux =

But I don't know which one is the main. Should I put that option in
front of every LD* variable? Or it is possible to apply one variable
for every file that is linked?
Appreciate your help.

Regards,
Mahmood