Date:   Tue, 12 May 2020 03:42:29 -0700
From:   exporttogroup <nvega@...sa.com.ar>
To:     <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Quotation request  to linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org

Hello Sir/Madame

Good day.
I am Rob Turner, Head of Procurement. Our marketing unit
requested your  products Models after coming across your Trade
fair catalog last year and Webpage on registered trade site,

we are interested to Purchase your products and its accessories
as requested by our customers here in UK Market and Europe,
Please send us your Updated product catalog.

Please if you know your company will be able to handle extra
purchase this year as we have good business experience.

Once we confirm your competitive Price List of your product and
company Terms, we will place Market order immediately with our
company certificate and experience in business.

Send your reply to robturner-purchase@...orttogroup.co for us to
be able to treat with care and urgent.

Regards
  Rob Turner
 Head of Procurement Operations
 robturner-purchase@...orttogroup.co

 www.exporttogroup.co

REGISTERED OFFICE 171 VICTORIA STREET, LONDON SW1E 5NN
COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER 233462 VAT NO. GB232457280

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden
Este e-mail pode conter informações confidenciais e / ou
privilegiadas. Se você não for o destinatário pretendido (ou
tiver recebido este e-mail por engano), notifique o remetente
imediatamente e destrua este e-mail. Qualquer cópia, divulgação
ou distribuição não autorizada do material neste e-mail é
estritamente proibida.
 Before printing think about your responsibility for the
ENVIRONMENT