Date:   Fri, 15 May 2020 15:28:45 -0700
From:   "Mr. Scott Donald" <mea23606@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Urgent Reply,

Dear Friend,
I'm Mr. Scott Donald a Successful business Man. dealing with
Exportation, I got your email contact through search to let you know
my Ugly Situation Am a dying Man here in California Los Angeles
Hospital Bed in (USA), I Lost my Wife and my only Daughter for Corona
virus and my Doctor said to me that i don't have enough time to live
any more, i have a project that am about to handover to you. i have
already instructed the Barclay Bank of London to transfer my fund sum
of £3,7M GBP to you as to enable you give 50% to Charitable Home and
take 50% and i have already given all i have here in America to
Charitable home I also ask my Doctor to help me get to you in case you
did not hear from me again, i want to you see on video very urgent
here is my Doctor Whatsapp Number for urgent notice +13019692737

Hope To Hear From You. i really want to see you on Video call very
urgent please.

Regards

Mr. Scott Donald