Date:   Fri, 15 May 2020 12:17:48 +0200
From:   SGT SAFI IBRAHIM <susanpeters308@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Greetings.

--
Hello Greetings.

I am happy to have you here as a friend, i hope all is well with you,
and how are you enjoying your day over there in your country?

My name is SGT SAFI IBRAHIM,. I’m 28 years old an orphan my parents
died when I was five years old nobody to help me,I send you my
business proposal with tears and sorrow Please let this not be a
surprised message to you.

I am single. an Nurse in America military but i am presently in
Afghanistan for the fight against terrorism and peace keeping, I need
an urgent help from you i have in my possession the sum of $3.5million
USD I made here in Afghanistan.

I want you to stand as my beneficiary receive the fund you will assist
me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you keep it for me
until I arrive your country, I will give You 40% of the total money
for your assistance after you have receive The money.

Take good care of yourself.your urgent reply is needed is my private
email address below  misssaifibrahim@...il.com, for more details.

Best Resgards
SGT SAFI IBRAHIM,