Date:   Tue, 19 May 2020 16:40:14 +0000 (UTC)
From:   jerom Njitap <jerome.njitap@....com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: SESAME SEED SUPPLY BURKINA FASO

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that we can supply your needs for
quality Sesame seeds and other products listed below :

Cashew nut
Raw cotton
Sesame seed
Copper cathode
Copper wire scraps
Mazut 100 oil,D6
Used rails
HMS 1/2

We offer the best quality at reasonable prices both on CIF and FOB,
depending on the nature of your offer. Our company has been in this
line of business for over a decade so you you can expect nothing but a
top-notch professional touch and guarantee when you deal or trade with
us.all communication should be through this email address for
confidencial purpose(jeromenjitap100@...il.com)and your whatsaap number.

Look forward to your response.

Regards
Mr Jerome