Date:   Sat, 23 May 2020 18:31:47 +0200
From:   Bukuri Dervishi <clementinaabe@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: URGENT

Ramadan Kareem to you,

My name is Bukuri Dervishi, I’m a citizen of Albania base in Turkey
for my previous business. This is a confidential message, I have lost
two of my children due to covid19; early February we came to Italy on
visit without knowing that things was about to fall appart. Not only
did my children die as a result of covid19; I also tested
positive, and it has defied all forms of medical treatment,

I may have only a few days to live, as a result of that I want to
donate my entire Money thirteen million five hundred and eighty
thousand usd($13,580 million usd) to you for charity work as my
promise to God since I will not be needing the money any more. I'm
donating the money to you because I do not have any other heir and my
trusted Steward who would have handly this assignment is incapable due
to old age and ill health.

I am given you 40% for this job while you are to give 20% to my former
Steward and donate the remaining 40% for charitable works such as to
donate 20% towards the fight of coronavirus and 20% to the less
priviledges in the society. I will give you
more details on how to get the money. Kindly let me know if you are
capable to handle this,and if you can’t please kindly reject the
offer.

Thanks and stay safe
Regards
Bukuri Dervishi.