Date:   Mon, 8 Jun 2020 12:12:57 -0700
From:   Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:     Vasily Gorbik <gor@...ux.ibm.com>
Cc:     Heiko Carstens <heiko.carstens@...ibm.com>,
        Christian Borntraeger <borntraeger@...ibm.com>,
        linux-s390 <linux-s390@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] s390 patches for the 5.8 merge window

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:09 PM Linus Torvalds
<torvalds@...ux-foundation.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 8:35 AM Vasily Gorbik <gor@...ux.ibm.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please note 2 minor merge conflict resolutions below:
>
> There was a third because of the iommu tree I merged today.

Oh, and please don't post the whole patch in your pull request.

That's ok for small "fixes" pulls, but it's absolutely the wrong thing
to do with thousands of lines, nobody is going to review that anyway
when the review is supposed to happen on the individual patches.

I'm surprised it even made it to lkml at almost 200k in size.

              Linus