Date:   Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:17:32 -0500
From:   Frank Rowand <frowand.list@...il.com>
To:     Brendan Higgins <brendanhiggins@...gle.com>,
        "Bird, Tim" <Tim.Bird@...y.com>
Cc:     David Gow <davidgow@...gle.com>,
        "shuah@...nel.org" <shuah@...nel.org>,
        "linux-kselftest@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kselftest@...r.kernel.org>,
        Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>
Subject: Re: RFC - kernel selftest result documentation (KTAP)

On 2020-06-16 15:03, Brendan Higgins wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:34 AM Bird, Tim <Tim.Bird@...y.com> wrote:

I like a KTAP specification, based on the proposed TAP 14, but with a
good edit, and with the extensions and changes that are coming out
of this conversation.

It would be great if we could just have a finished TAP 14, but my
understanding is that efforts to move that forward are not making
any progress.  And if we fork to make KTAP, maybe that will be
the incentive for TAP to move forward, and maybe KTAP could be
merged back into TAP.

-Frank