Date:   Wed, 24 Jun 2020 09:14:14 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Mrs Sonia Wegari <davidbyrne1@...ntier.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: ..K...

Attention: Beneficiary,
Be informed that we have verified your payment file as

directed to us and your name is next on the list of our outstanding fund
beneficiaries to receive their payment.
To facilitate with the process of this transaction,

please kindly re-confirm the following information below
1) Your Full Name
2) Your Full Address
3) Your Contact Telephone and Fax
4) Your Profession, Age and Marital Status
5) Any Valid Form of Your Identification/Driven License:
As soon as we receive
the above mentioned information, your payment will be processed and released
to you without any further delay.

This notification email should be your
confidential property to avoid impersonators claiming your fund. You are
required to provide the above information for your transfer to take place
through bank to bank transfer directly from Citibank.
We Look Forward To
Serving You Better.

Mrs Sonia Wegari