Date:   Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:46:59 +0800
From:   孙世龙 sunshilong <sunshilong369@...il.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, Kernelnewbies@...nelnewbies.org
Subject: How do you investigate the cause of total hang? Is there some
 information that I should pay attention to in order to get some hint?

Hi, list

My x86 machine(linux4.19) sometimes hangs, suddenly not responding in
any way to the mouse or the keyboard.

How can I investigate why it hung up? Is there extra information I can
find for a clue? Is there anything less drastic than power-off to get
some kind of action, if only some limited shell or just beeps,
but might give a clue?