Date:   Thu, 2 Jul 2020 20:46:14 -0700
From:   Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@...radead.org>
To:     Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
Cc:     "linux-doc@...r.kernel.org" <linux-doc@...r.kernel.org>,
        LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] many-files Documentation patch

On 7/2/20 3:12 PM, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 15:05:01 -0700
> Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@...radead.org> wrote:
>
>> This patch series eliminates/corrects many doubled words, such as
>> "the the", "of of", "with with", and "and and".
>> It mostly drops the doubled word, but sometimes it modifies one or two
>> words so that they make sense.
>>

>> Can (will) Jon merge this patch series or do I send many separate patches
>> to relevant subsystem maintainers?
>> or trivial?
>
> I'd have to see the actual patches, of course, but assuming it makes sense
> and doesn't create a mess of conflicts it should be something I could
> apply.

Thanks, Jon. However, I have become hesitant to send a patch series of around 100
patches at one time, given that submitting-patches.rst warns against doing that.
(even though these are all small patches)
(I guess that stable review is excused from that limit.)

I think that I should break them up into smaller (logical?) groups
to send them.

We'll see...
--
~Randy