Date:   Tue, 7 Jul 2020 06:13:08 -0700
From:   Hamza Mohammed <mrhamzamohammed01@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: greetings

COMPENSATION PAYMENT THROUGH ATM VISA CARD
Attn: Beneficiaries
    This is to officially inform you that we have verified your
inheritance file fund presently on my desk, and I found out that you
have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and
not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your
inheritance payment. Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing
with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will
have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately.

    After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved
in finding a solution to your problem, and as you may know, we have
arranged your payment through our SWIFTCARD PAYMENT CENTER in Europe,
America and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by the UN,
(GCFR) Burkina Faso.

    This card centre will send you an ATM VISA CARD which you will use
to withdraw your money in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but
the maximum Amount is $3.5million dollars while ($5,000.00) Five
Thousand Dollars per day. So, if you like to receive your fund this
way, please do contact (drdavidgilbert30@...il.com) Telephone +226
76364392 and forward the below details to ATM VISA CARD department
immediately.

    1.) Full Name:
    2.) Residence Address where your ATM CARD will be send:
    3.) Phone Number And Fax Number:
    4.) Total Fund to be received:
    5.) Age and Occupation:
    6.) A Scan of Your International Passport or Identity Card or
Driver's License:

    Instead of losing your fund, please indicate to the card centre
the total sum you are expecting and for your Information you have stop
any further communication with anybody or office. On this regards, do
not hesitate tocontact me for more details and direction, and also
please do update me with any new development.

    Thanks for your co-operation.

    Regards,

    Managment
    Mr Hamza Muhammed +226 76364392