Date:   Tue, 21 Jul 2020 11:36:44 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Philippe Don <phisiaka01@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: I am Dr. Philippe Don,

Attention: Friend,

How are you, I am Dr. Philippe Don Siaka, a medical doctor working with Gabriel Toure Hospital Bamako Mali, please don't be upset by the way i am sending this message to you without knowing you before, i  only trying to render help that is needed from me by someone who is no more with us in this world,

A woman who had an accident with her car was brought to our Hospital some weeks ago and i was her doctor for some hours before she died, well may her soul rest in peace Amen, her names are Ms. Young-shin Kim, From South Korea Nationality,

Now why i need you is because of her last words to me before she dies, she told me about a deposit she made with Islamic Development Bank ISDB in Turkey, The sum of(€5,500,000)Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros, according to her she deposited the money without any next of kin because she don't have any child or relatives,

according to her she was an orphan, All this was a top secret from her and she asked me to look for someone from Asia Nationality if possible or anywhere out of Africa continent who will contact the Bank in Turkey so that the fund can be transfer to the person for charity purposes, she gave me some vital information about the bank and the money which i will give to you when i get your update. her words about the fund according to her she wants the money to be used for charity purposes to help some less privileged in our society 70% of the money will be for the charity work and 30% will be for the person who will do the work. I am waiting for your update on this matter.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dr. Philippe Don Siaka,