Date:   Tue, 04 Aug 2020 14:32:12 +0800
From:   Zhang Rui <rui.zhang@...el.com>
To:     Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>,
        Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@...aro.org>
Cc:     Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria@...aro.org>,
        Andrzej Pietrasiewicz <andrzej.p@...labora.com>,
        Colin King <colin.king@...onical.com>,
        Shawn Guo <shawn.guo@...aro.org>,
        Lukasz Luba <Lukasz.Luba@....com>,
        Sumeet Pawnikar <sumeet.r.pawnikar@...el.com>,
        Henry Yen <henry.yen@...iatek.com>,
        Thierry Reding <thierry.reding@...il.com>,
        Marian-Cristian Rotariu
        <marian-cristian.rotariu.rb@...renesas.com>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] thermal for v5.9-rc1

Hi, Linus,

ssh://git@...olite.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/thermal/linux.git
> > tags/thermal-v5.9-rc1
>
> This was all rebased just an hour before you sent it to me.
>
> Why?

There must be something wrong here, Daniel and I are following a strict
process to make sure that we don't lose any history.

For this PR, I'm not quite sure what happened, he probably did
something by mistake when generating it.

thanks,
rui